For Students

SMS – Student Mobility for Study


Please send by email to 5 working days before the start of the mobility at the latest, the following documents:

  • Grant Agreement dully filled-in – scanned copy (signed) + Word version
  • Learning Agreement for Studies dully filled- – scanned copy (signed by the grantee and the home HE instituion)
  • Guide how to use the Learning Agreement
  • Erasmus+ Student Charter
  • Electronic ticket



In accordance with Erasmus+ financial regulations, individual support for Erasmus+ incoming students cover academic activity period, according to the Invitation Letter.



According to the Erasmus+ financial regulations, you are entitled to a unit travel costs, depending on the distance between the city of your home HE institution and CAHSC.

Travel distances must be calculated using the distance calculator supported by European Commission ( The distance of a one-way travel must be used to calculate the amount of EU grant that will support the round trip:

Travel distances


Between 100 and 499 KM:

180 EUR per participant

Between 500 and 1999 KM:

275 EUR per participant

Between 2000 and 2999 KM:

360 EUR per participant

Between 3000 and 3999 KM:

530 EUR per participant

Between 4000 and 7999 KM:

820 EUR per participant

8000 KM or more:

1100 per participant

You can download the grant calculator which will help you calculate your financial support by yourself HERE.



As a beneficiary of an Erasmus+ mobility, you bear the responsibility of concluding and paying for an insurance policy covering the entire period of your stay in Cuprija. The number of the insurance policy and the name of the insurer have to be filled in the Grant Agreement.



Erasmus+ students will not be charged any tuition fees at our HE instituion. You will, however, continue paying your tuition and/or registration fees in your home HE instituion, if this is the case.



If you are travelling to CAHSC by plane, you can get from Belgrade or Nis to Cuprija by bus You can find informations about bus and ticket prices on links below:

On the first day of academic activity, you are required to come to the International Relations Office in CAHSC Bulevar vojske bb, in order to:

  • Submit the original inbound boarding passes / travel tickets
  • Sign the Grant Agreement in original



Private accommodation is the most convenient yet affordable solution for the majority of incoming students. The rent for a studio is between 50 and 100 Euros per month. The rent does not include utilities (heating, electricity, cable TV, the Internet, water, garbage disposal, etc.), which range from 20 to 40 EUR per month, depending primarily on the size of the flat, the type of heating and the number of occupants). IRO Office of CAHSC will help you with all details and inforamtions. Also IRO office can book accommodation for incoming student.

Residence Registration (Obtaining a White Card)

All international students have to register with the police/local authorities within 24 hours of arriving in Serbia. International students who opt for private rental accommodation have to register with the police within 24 hours of arriving in Serbia at the following address: Police station Cuprija, Rade Koncara 6, Cuprija. The registration can be conducted exclusively in the presence of the flat/house owner. In case the flat/house owner is absent (due to illness, disability, work or another reason), a judicial authorization is issued to another person to conduct registration on behalf of the flat/house owner. International students are advised to go to this police station also accompanied by a local student volunteer (buddy) to avoid any misunderstanding due to a possible language barrier. In order to register, international students have to present a valid passport and an appropriate certificate from the CAHSC.

After registering with the police, international students will be issued a “white card”, which will allow them to reside in the Republic of Serbia in the following 90 days. Immediately upon being issued a white card, international students are required to submit a copy of it either to the IRO of CAHSC (Bulevar vojske bb).

If an international student leaves the Republic of Serbia within the 90-day period granted for his/her stay, without applying for a temporary residence permit, he/she is obliged to register with the police within 24 hours of every subsequent re-entry into the country, following the procedure described above.

International students need to register an address change in the Republic of Serbia with the police within 24 hours of the move.

Temporary residence permit

International students who have been issued a white card, i.e. who have been granted a 90-day stay in Serbia, are obliged to apply for a temporary residence permit within those 90 days if they want to extend their stay in the country. They are advised to apply as early as possible, for a temporary residence permit

When applying for a temporary residence permit, it is necessary to submit the following documents:

  • a valid passport (with a visa, if necessary)
  • a copy of the white card
  • a certificate of admission issued by the VMS Cuprija
  • proof of health insurance coverage
  • proof of financial support/resources
  • proof of residence (the lease contract)
  • two photographs (passport size)
  • three copies of the completed application form (Application for Issuance of Approval for Temporary Stay) obtained at the police office
  • proof of paid application processing fee for the residence permit

Applicants who have submitted their application documents will be issued a confirmation slip stating that their application has been received. Applicants are required to submit a copy of this confirmation slip to the IRO office of the VMS Cuprija.

When an international student is granted a temporary residence permit, it shall be affixed in the student’s passport (in the form of a label). Immediately after being granted a temporary residence permit, the student is obliged to submit a copy of the passport page to which his/her temporary residence label is affixed tо the IRO office of the VMS Cuprija.

An international student should submit an application for the extension of the temporary residence period not later than 30 days prior to the expiration of the temporary residence permit.

Temporary residence may be extended for up to two years after the expiration of the duration of the study programme, specialization or practical training.

If an international student fails to submit an application for a temporary residence permit
within 90 days of entering the country, his/her stay in the Republic of Serbia will be deemed illegal and the police may take measures against him/her as provided for by the law.

Prior to the beginning of each academic year, College od Applied Halth Sciences Cuprija will submit a list of all international students to the police, along with the type of scholarship granted to each student and the duration of the study programme at College.

For any questions regarding temporary residence issuance, international students may contact ______________________________ from IRO .

Usfull links



  • open the bank account (details upon arrival)
  • pay for the accommodation as soon as you receive the grant
  • sign the accommodation contract
  • meet with the Erasmus+ Coordinator
  • register at the IRO office (copy of LA + copy of passport + 2 small-size photos). Note: Changes to the Initial Learning Agreement have to be done during the first 2/3 weeks after the mobility start: signatures both from host and home HE instituion
  • also hand in your medical certificate – the authorized translation of a medical certificate issued by your doctor at home, which must mention that you are not suffering from diseases which endanger public health to person in charge from IRO.



  • EU online survey – one month before the end of your mobility you will receive a message from the following address, requesting you to fill in an online questionnaire. Please fill in it carefully, with all due attention, as it is used by the Commission to evaluate your stay.
  • You have to inform IRO office after you submit the questionnaire and also send us by email/ bring us the copy of your return ticket.
  • 2 or 3 days before the end date of your mobility, you will have to submit to the International Relations Office the following documents:
  • Copy of the Final Learning agreement (if changes occurred during the mobility)
  • Proof from the bank that you have closed your account in Euro
  • You will receive the Certificate of Stay, which you will have to submit to you home HE instituion.
  • The Transcript of Records will be given to you before you leave, or sent by email – depending on the time we receive it from the Faculty
  • Note: After the end date of your mobility, you will receive another questionnaire from the Commission, regarding the recognition process at your home HE instituion.



  • EU online survey – within one week after the end of your Erasmus+ mobility, you will receive an email from the European Commission ( requiring you to fill in and submit a questionnaire regarding the recognition of your studies by you home HE instituion.
  • Return boarding passes/ travel tickets – once back home, please send a scanned copy of you return boarding passes/ travel tickets.